The Ison Law Office is a general practice law office with offices in Kansas City, Missouri and Blue Springs, Missouri. Our office represents clients from all over the Kansas City Missouri metropolitan area in the following practice areas:
- Criminal Defense – Including DWI / DUI, traffic tickets and city ordinance violations, State misdemeanors and felonies.
- Immigration Law – Including adjustment of status / family based immigration, fiancée and marriage based visas.
- Domestic Relations – Including divorces, child custody, modification of custody and support, protection orders.
- Bankruptcy – Including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
- Civil Litigation – Including landlord tenant, personal injury, medical malpractice, negligence and other torts.
- General Practice – Including wills, trusts, real estate transactions, estate planning.
Our law office offers a free initial consultation on all matters. This initial consultation is a very important first step before you decide on an attorney. During this free consultation, we will review your case, discuss ways in which we can assist you, and most importantly give you a chance to meet with us before making what could be one of your most important decisions, your choice of an attorney.
No one wants a surprise when they receive their bill. That is why we do not bill by the hour. We take on every case for either a flat fee or on a contingency fee basis. We will tell you exactly how much our service will cost in writing before you hire us.
We pride ourselves in offering each of our clients with the personal attention that their case deserves. We understand when you call our office, you want to speak with an attorney about your case. Unless your attorney is meeting with a client, in a conference, or in court, you will be directed either to their office phone or cell phone during business hours.
We also understand that legal problems happen after business hours. If you ever have an emergency legal problem that you need to discuss immediately with an attorney, our telephone system can transfer your call to an attorneys’ cell or home phone.
Our professional staff is fluent in both English and Spanish.