As a general practice law firm, we have the knowledge and experience to handle most legal matters that our clients have. In addition to the other practice areas listed on our web site, we also represent clients in:
- Domestic Relations – Including divorces, child custody, modification of custody and support, protection orders.
- Civil Litigation – Including landlord tenant, personal injury, medical malpractice, negligence and other torts.
- Real Estate – Including the sale and purchases of residential or commercial property and foreclosure actions.
- Bankruptcy – Both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
- Wills, trusts and other estate planning services.
We also realize that a small percentage of our clients have specialized issues that must be referred to an attorney who specializes in that specific area of law. If after the consultation we see you have a legal issues that requires a specialist, we will not hesitate to tell you this and will be happy to assist you in finding a lawyer who specializes in that area of law.